Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nerding period coming very soon!

I'm sad to say this, but my life is gonna get a lot more busier from now on... with final exams coming up, I reli dun have the mood to blog a lot anymore... Studies, studies and studies will define my whole month of May 2011 as my MUFY life comes to a close soon... One more reason is that I have no internet access at my hostel at all, screw Sunway Casa Management with their MUCH delayed repair of this internet thingy... I have gave up hope on it dy... so with less time on the internet, don't think I'll blog oso... Sometimes just to get internet, I have to borrow my friend, Vignaa's broadband, thanks a lot to him... I dun like life like this, but it's inevitable... I will patiently await for 25th May 2011, when all stress and nerdiness will be thrown out of the window! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment