Saturday, April 16, 2011

Destination #4 - Kajang

Friday I went to Kajang to visit my buddy, Vignaa... this time there wasn't any overnight, just a day trip due to Vignaa's holiday schedule being so packed... haha... However, a day trip is equally as interesting as the other previous trips... =)



I reached Vignaa's house around 1.30pm... his mum then treated her great hospitality to me by cooking for me... it was very nice and reli thank you to Vignaa and his mum for their kindness! Above is Vignaa's mum's special dish, spiced chicken... xP



after lunch, we went to Kajang town... it was Friday afternoon and the town was full of people...



I went to this shop to get a haircut... Sry but I'm not gonna post my new hairstyle here, u have to see me to see it... haha...



after the haircut, the one thing that I have to do is eat the most famous satay kajang! What makes it better than the rest is its kuah/sauce, and the satay itself is very tasty too...




my first experience of eating fish satay! It tastes like ikan bakar, and it was nice too... hehe...


the one day trip at Kajang was quite productive actually... ate Vignaa's mum's homecook food, got a new hairstyle and ate satay kajang... ^^

1 comment:

  1. hey post your new hair style photo la i wanna have a look hahahaha

    ReplyDelete