Sunday, February 26, 2012

Transition camp to Port Dickson

As I mentioned in the last post, I went to a transition camp to Port Dickson, which is part of our orientation program... U might think this is super fun or sth like that, but it's actually more serious than that... ya sure the fun is there, but the camp is more abt briefing us abt how our MBBS course would be like, and helping us to get used to university life better... It was a 3 days 2 nights trip, and I got to know lots of frens in there as well...


Anyway, the seniors were the ones who helped the most in making this camp a success, and they gave quite a lot of wise advice to us abt how we shud deal with our studies and lifestyle once we start our course... They were saying that we shud study at least an hour everyday to be able to catch up, and somehow this gave me a lot of pressure... everyone knows that I'm not the kind of person who would study everyday, and this is asking a lot from me >.<


Ah well, our classes start tomorrow, and the normal schedule from Mon till Fri is 8am-5pm DAILY! Dun think I'll have that much time to facebook or blog from now on... I'll still try to update my blog once a week, so I hope u all can try to bear with me... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment