Monday, February 20, 2012

First Day in Monash University


Today, finally I'm officially a university student after 8 and a half months wait, haha... Well, I dun have much comment abt the first day cuz the programs were all abt briefing this, briefing that, quite boring if u ask me... >.< Of cuz, one thing abt orientation is u get the chance to meet ur new course mates and maybe even pick up a few lenglui frens, haha... but for me, today was more abt meeting up with my old MUFY course mates, it was great catching up with them again =D

There was another event today too... It was my close buddy, Vignaa's birthday! Happy birthday! Haha... After all the programs were done today, I went to Sunway Pyramid with him, and we watched the movie 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' together (he paid for my ticket >.<), and then we went to take dinner at TGIF Friday's, wow! (we shared the cost though)... so basically I feel guilty for not doing anything for him today on his birthday... gotta find a chance to get back to him again ^^

Orientation is one whole week, and includes a transition camp to Port Dickson for students from Jeffery Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences... So yeah, hope I can start making new frens soon... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment