Friday, February 10, 2012

Today is my lunar birthday!

Ahhh, so how many of u do celebrate ur own lunar birthday every year? Maybe I shud rephrase my question, how many of u do actually know when is ur lunar birthday? Hahaha... Okay, I dun actually celebrate my lunar birthday at all, but at least I know when is it, haha! It's on 19th Jan (正月初十九)... =P


This year is a different case for me, cuz I DID celebrate my lunar birthday this year... It's cuz I'll be flying off to KL again next weds (finally? T.T), and my family wouldn't be able to celebrate my actual birthday... so to find a replacement date for that, my lunar birthday seemed to be the perfect choice =D


Actually it's not much celebrating though... just a simple dinner with my family at a chinese restaurant, 全家福... the main point is spending time with my family and having a nice meal outside before I part with them once again... >.<


The food we had! Yummy!
My actual birthday is coming soon as well... This year I'm not expecting much from my friends once again other than plenty of wishes through fb and sms... Speaking of fb, I think this year, I shall stop showing my birthday reminder to fb frens, haha... One reason is that it's so tiring to 'like' and say 'thanks' to hundreds of birthday wishes, and another reason is that the only true wishes are those from ppl who ACTUALLY remembers it... Ah well, shall stop showing it at 11.59pm on the night before... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment