Sunday, January 30, 2011

Home just before CNY...

Yeah!! Home ady... Although it'd just been 4 short weeks since I left for sem 2, but the feeling of home is just so heartwarming and refreshing :) some ppl might forget everything abt college/uni when they get home, but i still think a lot abt it... some ppl, the troublesome assignments, running through my head all the time...


This year is a bit different from all my CNY in the past... Every year i'll help out in the preparation of CNY, such as helping my mum make all types of cakes and snacks, decorating, or cleaning... this year i'm only home five days before CNY...


Last night, when i just got back home, the CNY mode wasn't activated yet, cuz too tired i guess... but today is a different story... kept on helping my mum do lots of stuffs, so busy till i dun have much time in front of my computer... haha... although quite tiring and troublesome, but this have finally switched on my CNY mode... XD I just hope I can enjoy this year's CNY even more than other previous years... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment