Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY!!

This year's CNY is just simply awesome, haha! There's actually not much difference in terms of events from all the other previous years, but the feeling is obviously much much different... why? I guess it's cuz this is the first year i'm celebrating it coming back from studies away from home...

Chinese new year eve is quite an exciting day as we all awaits the moment when the clock strikes 12am, and it's Happy Chinese New Year!! XD


团圆饭 (reunion dinner), Yummy!! Haha!!!


all the food prepared to serve the guests during CNY... a lot, right? xP


me helping my mum packing the angpaos on cny eve night...

Everything after that 12am onwards is about 拜年(visiting) !!!! Haha... Thursday went to all my relatives houses in one day... Friday belongs to my church friends... Saturday is the best, enjoyed time with all my close frens and former schoolmates... then Sunday, went to visit my secondary school teachers and a few more frens' houses... Overall, I went to almost 50 houses in this CNY, got lots of angpao, hahahaha...


our schedule on sat, which went a bit wrong at the later half...

group visitation with frens on sat =)


me serving my frens... hehe...


The guys! XD

This has been a great CNY, probably the best I'd ever have... Sad it have to end so fast and bring me back to Sunway so quickly... Oh well, at least I can meet my Sunway frens again... =)



No comments:

Post a Comment