Friday, November 25, 2011

Worries? Problems?

As I said at the end of my previous post, I'm currently volunteering as a teacher in church to teach little kids about Christian knowledge... all of that, I shall talk about them in my next post...

Anyway, today while I was in the 'staffroom' with a few young teachers like me chatting and laughing crazily among ourselves, one of the elder teachers who was sitting nearby us asked us, "Do you young people have worries or problems? And what are them? (你们年轻人有烦恼的吗? 是什么呢?)", because she thinks we don't... Some of my frens started to say stuffs like studies, money and other typical stuffs... Then I asked that teacher what abt her? She told us her responsibility is a a big worry for her, everything abt her family, her children's future, desires, studies...

Honestly, if you compare both of them, teenagers' worries are much less significant as compared to adults' worries... how much responsibility is actually placed on a teenager's shoulders? To be honest, other than studies, there's not much real worries for us other than those created by ourselves for us...

However, for me personally, sometimes my worries do not just end with studies... money is a big part of my concern everyday in my life... Due to the tough situation of my family's finance, I have to buy almost everything by myself... I'm just thankful to God that I was given scholarships, small or big throughout my life, so that I could ease the pressure on my parents...

Well, the main point of my post here is that, I guess we, as teenagers especially, should always stay grateful to God for everything that has been given to us, and not always sulk around abt this and that... There's a lot of other ppl who are less fortunate than us in terms of health, money, family relationships etc. Now when I look back at my previous posts worrying abt not getting a gf, I can't help but to think how stupid I sound back then... From now on, I shall always thank God for everything He has given me, no matter how tough situations might seem to be at times... let us all learn to be grateful and thankful in life at all times... =D

This is so true! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment