Sunday, August 28, 2011

Can feelings be developed?


As you can see from the title of this post, I'm asking a simple yet complicated question. Can feelings be developed between two person who has no feelings for each other at all when they first knew each other? Can trying to be close frens with that person develop feelings in the end? What do u think? Is it possible?


Somehow due to many past experiences, whether it's mine or others, I just have to disagree to the question, not completely but to a great extent... For example, I had a fren in MUFY who falls for a girl... what he did was he tried to be close frens with the girl, perhaps hoping that one day she'll develop feelings for him as well? Oh well, in the end, when the girl got the hint that he likes her, she quickly turned cold n ignored my fren, it was so obvious that she's saying no to him, forgetting they were close frens previously...




Next example, my own... in my previous posts (months ago), I talked abt a girl that I previously liked in MUFY... well, she's almost the same situation... I liked her, and tried to be close frens with her... but in the end, when I confessed, everything just fell through the roof... it doesn't matter how close u r with the person, as long as he/she has no feelings for u, the feelings won't just come out for u just because u r closer now... there has to be the sparks there... if not, whatever efforts r just useless... so can feelings be developed? I reli doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment