Friday, August 26, 2011

500 Days of Summer


Oh my! Oh my! This movie is great! Alright, one fren of mine had already blogged about this in his blog in the past, but I dun care, cuz I just wanna write abt it... Haha...


'500 Days of Summer', a movie I recommend everyone to watch! To be summarized, this movie is abt a girl who doesn't believe in true love, and a guy falling in love terribly and deeply with her... This movie on itself is reli nice, but for different ppl with different experiences in their lives, this movie might connect to them in very different levels... so u all might as well give it a try, cuz u won't regret watching it no matter what... =)


Why is the title of the movie like that? That u gotta find out urself by watching the movie till the very end, which will make complete sense... haha... anyway, for those who's wondering if this is based on a novel, no it isn't... it's a original plot, based on true experiences of the writer in his life...


Although the movie didn't reli connect with me that much, but I still love a lot of the quotes in the movie which completely agree with my way of thinking in life... haha... Do check it out soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment