Friday, August 12, 2011

IELTS result!



Yayyyy... Today finally my IELTS result arrived at my house through courier service... Seriously, I was quite nervous of the result... I opened the parcel as quickly as I could, as I was super eager for the result... When I took out my certificate, and there it is, a passing grade! 


The requirements were at least 6.5 for every section and at least 7.0 for average... Although I still had a bit to spare for my average score, my speaking was exactly 6.5! So lucky, I almost failed... zzz... 


Not that failing this IELTS will completely destroy my chances of entering Monash, but I'll have to dig into my own pocket to take the test again, that is a sure NO NO! >.<


So now that everything is done, my MUFY score, interview, ISAT and IELTS, I can finally hang in my final application for MBBS at Monash Sunway Campus... I'll just have to wait a few days for them to reply, which I hope to be an offer letter... 


All the best to my fellow coursemates who will be taking their ISAT and IELTS soon... Good luck! =p

4 comments:

  1. Hi, the answer was really good.But the one thing want to clarify what are those common mistakes which we make at the end? If you please suggest those we will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'we' referring to the IELTS participants or organisers? And I dun reli understand what ur asking...

    ReplyDelete