Thursday, July 14, 2011

Interview Result~~

After days of speculation, the result of my MBBS interview finally arrived in my inbox! Haha, guess what my result is? It's..... SUFFICIENT! Lol, what a word used to tell me I passed the interview... Anyway, I'm just glad I've taken a big step towards getting into Monash Uni for MBBS... it's not that I was too worried abt it, unlike most of the other MBBS candidates... the result started reaching others on Monday, but most ppl didn't get it by then... so many ppl were jumping up and down for it... so what made me feel so calm?? I guess it was something my fren, Vignaa told me before, he said "ppl won't fail interview so easy one"... In the end, he was even more nervous than me, HAHA!


However, as I mentioned before, after passing my interview, I need to deal with ISAT and IELTS... have been busy registering for them today whole day, and now it's finally done... what's super troublesome abt these stuffs is that I can't take them in Sibu as Sibu has no test centers! Oh well, I decided to take ISAT next friday at KL right after my graduation, and IELTS at the end of this month at kuching... Think that's all the problems? No! See, I'm getting a promoter job and I'm supposed to work every friday till sunday... These two tests will take away two fridays and two saturdays of work... sigh, I hope my boss will let me off the hook... >.<

Speaking of graduation, I still haven't decided what to wear for this 'grand' occasion!! Hope I figure out something very very soon~~ @.@

4 comments:

  1. where's your graduation dinner oh? heard from cindy too. if it's at KL then meaning that you guys have to fly back to KL? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa... and yup, we r flying to KL next weds... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao fly here fly there oh hahaha how much do the tickets cost you actually?

    ReplyDelete