Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last outing before HOME! =)

In case ur wondering where the Melaka/Muar trip has gone, it has been totally cancelled off my schedule, due to some inconvenience and my lack of mood to go travelling before going home... haha... Anyway, I did get to go out with my Sibu frens on Saturday to hang out at Sunway Pyramid... Lawrence, Cindy, Ming Han, Roland and Yen Yi & Annie (part of the time)... It wasn't much but I think we did have a good time... =D

But of cuz the most important part of our outing is movies! So, guess what we watched?? X-Men: First Class! Yeah!! To get the movie tickets for this movie, we lined up for almost half an hour, and still in the end get good seats, thank you very much! xD


This movie is just incredible... Everything was great, the acting, the effects, the storyline... Have to say I reli enjoyed the whole movie, so again, I recommend to u that this movie is a must watch, unless u dun like anything about X-Men (that's just sad...) and u've never watched any X-Men movies before... This movie provide an in-depth examination of every character involved, there aren't that much action scenes, but when there are action scenes, they're fantastic too... and dun worry abt the manner of the movie, sometimes it can be reli reli funny, honestly... haha... Normally, Marvel's movies do have post credit scenes one... but lucky u if u read my blog before going to watch the movie, there is none of that! So, finish movie, get up and leave! =)

So after today, tomolo I shall start packing my luggage n stuffs, finally... monday gonna overnight at KLIA, and tuesday is the most awaited day! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment