Thursday, March 22, 2012

Walk walk walk everyday!


Look! That's me up there!! Hahaha... Okay la, I'm still not as miserable as that... Anyway, since I've started studying at Monash, I have to walk a long distance everyday from the place I stay to Monash and back again, it's so tiring! And why is that? Because I stay so far from university and worst of all, I dun have any means of transport at all! Sigh! It takes me 20 minutes just for one trip, and seeing that I walk quite fast with my long legs, it's freaking far la...

There's definitely problems for me to walk like that everyday... Every morning I have to wake up earlier than many of my course mates cuz I have to walk that long, this is just depriving me of my sleep lo... imagine if I'm gonna have exams in future, shall I arrive in uni all tired and sweaty if it's a hot day? =.= It's even worse when going back, cuz I can't stay at uni for too long as it's all dark and dangerous to walk back at night, plus it's soooo tiring to walk 20 minutes back home after a long day of lectures and classes in uni too...


Just so you know, I didn't choose to take up this road by myself... I'm actually staying at my cousin's house now, and he's so kind to offer me a 'special' price as rent for one of his room... I have to accept it cuz I need to save $$ for myself and my family... Though it's not realistic to say I'm exactly like the person in the pic above, but one thing is the same for sure, we are both FOREVER ALONE in our journeys! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment