Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dance To This Song!

So, I've been watching many youtube videos from those top subscribers youtubers lately... well, u can name a few... nigahiga, kevjumba, chestersee, outbackzack and others... last night while I was watching old videos by kevjumba, I came across this song that he produced alongside Wong Fu Production and David Choi... it's called 'Dance To This Song', and it's surprisingly addicting!! Man, I couldn't resist the temptation to post it here, haha... For those who never heard of it, hope u have the same taste as me... =)


2 comments:

  1. hahaha great! you're watching youtubers too! try out these youtubers too: smosh, tobuscus, peter chao, ray william johnson, D-trix and the fine bros. haha cheers!
    btw nice song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll try to check them out when I have time... But honestly, I dun quite like ray william johnson's videos eh, dunno why, haha...

    U heard of this song before, right?

    ReplyDelete