Thursday, September 8, 2011

Analysing movies

Analyse movies after watching that, do u guys do that? Lol... 


More than 3 months of my holiday gone by now, and I've watched countless movies already... I dunno why I do it, but after watching every movie, I'll surely google the movie and search for movie reviews at IMBD... It's not just reviews, I oso searched for goofs found in the movie, FAQs of the movie, and sometimes the movie tracks... 


Most ppl dun do these stuffs, after watching a movie, that's the end of it for them... but for me, I'm always curious to know abt how other ppl comment abt the movie, abt whether the things happening in the movie are real in our actual world, abt what other movies the main actors n actresses have been in before, abt does those ppl, things or organizations reli exist in history...


Last night, I watched a 2007 movie 'National Treasure: The Book of Secrets'... I watched the movie already in cinema in 2007, but I felt like I forgot what the movie was abt, so I watched it again... there were actually a lot of American history mentioned in the movie, most notably the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln... guess what I did after I finished the movie? I wasted almost 2 hours reading abt American history and the assassination of Lincoln through wikipedia... Hahaha...


Though American history has nth to do with me, I still felt it was worth my time reading it... now I know something that many ppl won't know unless they go check it out like me... xD

2 comments:

  1. lol same here so don't be worried you're weird here. except for i won't so extreme until go read articles on wiki for 2 hours XD

    ReplyDelete