Friday, March 4, 2011

Love is in the air?? 0.0

As suggested by the topic itself, is love reli in the air lately? Maybe no for most of u, but it's certainly yes for ppl around me... haha... Lately, frens around me here in Sunway r becoming pairs n pairs, whether officially or not... I dunno why, it's just so weird, but ppl close to me, whom I normally consult to about my problems, are all either engaging in a relationship, or simply found the boy/girl of their life (now), and pending for a first move from one person or the other...


One example is one of my close frens (at least I regard her as one) in the same course as me. I dunno when it started, but she'd gotten a bf, haha... it's only recently that it reli started to get public... seeing the guy (oso a fren) holding her hand and walking with her... oh boy! Just like a pair of couples madly in love and wanting to spend every second of their lives with each other... one time I saw him n her coming out of the lift while I was waiting to go in... he held her hand and carefully led her out of the lift, but what's most significant is my close fren's expression... the loving way she looked at him, her eyes, her smile... oh gosh! I can't stop myself from recalling how it felt to be truly, madly, deeply in love with another girl...




Oh well, I cannot say I dun envy them... everyone desires to be loved, to have that special someone there to explore this beautiful world together, everyone including me... but not everyone is so lucky to find that special someone so quickly in life... I'll just be grateful with what I have now, which are family and frens... To all my fellow peers in love, may ur love last long and hopefully for eternity! Spread the love to all! =)

1 comment:

  1. Agree!! will get envious so easily especially when you see couples that are so sweet together :( oh shit you described it so vividly the lift part made me jealous again! zz gerammm HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete