Sunday, May 6, 2012

Laziness fills me to the max!!

I know I should be studying more, I know I should revise all my lectures daily and finish my assignments as soon as possible, I know I should go to uni during weekends in order to study properly... but whatever I'm doing right now is completely the opposite... I'm wasting most of my time on facebook, I'm constantly planning to go on gatherings or visits with my friends, I'm delaying all my assignments and not studying when I need to... This is really getting out of hand... I might have lost my kiasuness, which is what I always wished for, but now I'm beginning to doubt whether that's a good thing or not... =/


Anyway, I finally bought a camera from my friend, Timothy... It's a Canon PowerShot SX220 HS, bought at a cut price and is only 3 months old! Now that I have a new camera, think I'm gonna start taking lots of pictures everywhere... This is gonna make me lose focus on my studies more, oh no!!


Honestly, I'm a bit stressed about the whole situation at the moment... but as I always said, this is like the 1st semester of 1st year, I should chill and relax as I don't get much of that as the course progresses... well, I just hope I don't be too lazy and neglect my studies too much... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment