Monday, January 9, 2012

Working once again~~

Like I mentioned in the last post, I started working once again... This is officially my 4th job during my long holiday... If u've not realized, it has been 7 months since I started my holiday =.= Anyway, back to topic, this time I'm working as a promoter again in a supermarket, but for a different product, Dahfa... Maybe those in West Malaysia have not heard of it before, but it's quite famous here in Sarawak...
As u can see, it's a fish snack... This product is mostly bought by ppl during the period before chinese new year, because most/all ppl tend to serve these to guests during CNY... that is why, I'm working for it now, haha... This time, I'm working at a fixed supermarket, which is Medan supermarket, and though I started working on weekends only, now I have to work EVERYDAY, which is quite annoying given that the working time is at night >.<


Other than letting customers try the snack by giving them samples, my main duty is to make sure Dahfa gets business as compared to other competitors... I think at the moment, I'm doing quite well, haha... Actually, the only reason I'm working again this time is because I'm planning to buy a new smartphone when I fly over to KL next month... Let me just hold it all in now and do my job patiently...

4 comments:

  1. you're working as dahfa promoter again for the 2nd time right? i want free dahfa haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, forgot to mention that in the post xD U come back sibu, I'll give u some, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. going back next month. haha happy cny bert

    ReplyDelete