Saturday, January 21, 2012

Work Done! Yeah!!

Finally, after 3 long weeks of working as a promoter, my job is completed! XD This morning, I went to my boss' office to claim my reward, and it's as follows... Can you count how much I got for my wages? Haha... (mind that I'm not showing off..... >.<)




Well, I have to say, after working for the second time as a Dahfa promoter, this time reli taught me sth... It taught me that u dun always have to treat ur rival as an enemy... It's actually the other way around, u can be good friends with him/her and still get ur work done, happily! =) I made friends with the Wanfa promoter and we actually helped each other to promote when the other ppl is not capable... of cuz there's limits to that as we still compete with each other in getting customers, which is healthy competition... but when there's no customers, we would be chatting like buddies, haha...


I'm just glad it's over now and I have the rewards in my pocket, haha... 2 more days to CNY officially!! Can't wait for it, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment