Friday, February 25, 2011

19th birthday! ^^

Hello everyone, sry for not blogging for a whole week... Life has been quite busy with so many assessments and assignments shooting around here and there, and one more reason is the internet connection sucks! Anyway, now finally finished bio assessmen, I'll relax a bit...


So, 22nd of feb, which was the recent tuesday, was my 19th birthday! This year actually I wasn't expecting anything much from my family and frens... this is the 1st year I celebrate my birthday away from home, away from family, and away from all my secondary and church buddies... and unfortunately, right after my bd, weds is maths assessments and thurs is bio assessments, so I predicted my bd to be a very boring and no importance type of day... however, it was actually much much better than I thought it would be...


U just feel so naturally happy on ur bd, and everything just seemed to go so well... for the whole day of my bd, I replied so many smses and fb posts wishing me 'happy birthday'... although all these might seem insignificant, however every wish reli comforted my heart a lot... this is especially the case when my hometown buddies wished me, cuz although we're separated by distance, they still remembered my bd, which I'm truly grateful...


Of cuz, other than all these, there's surprises along the way... I received a present from my Sunway frens! A pair of brand new Adidas futsal shoes, just the thing I need at the moment... since I started playing futsal back at my hometown, I never had a proper pair of futsal shoes, but now I finally got one, thx to so many of them (Cindy, Mabel, Annie, Jason, Clement, Matthew, Vignaa, Lik Sing, Rafael, Abraham, Dikiat, Hooinee, Cherish, Jian Hao)... it's reli damn nice and I bet it didn't come cheap... Thank you very much! XD


Nice, right? Muahaha...


For the whole day in college, everyone seemed to know that it was my birthday (could be facebook!)... everywhere I go, everyone I meet would offer their hands for their birthday wishes, it reli made me feel joyful and happy... even in classes, lecturers would do the same... that evening, I went to attend a mass in Sunway University... the priest actually offered my birthday as an intention of the mass, and at the end of the mass, everyone sang the birthday song for me... I was reli touched and felt that I'm reli a God's blessed child...


All in all, this year reli turned out unexpectedly for me... I had a great birthday, and I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to all for making my 19th birthday a memorable one... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment