Friday, August 3, 2012

My new smartphone!



Finally, I have gotten a new smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus! I realized that I have never mentioned it, but for those of you who do not know, I lost my Nokia Xpressmusic 5310 more than a month ago in Sunway Pyramid when I went there to watch Madagascar 3. My friends and I searched all over the place in the cinema, the place we ate lunch, the car and even the washroom, but we just couldn't find it. Sigh, that phone had been with me for more than 4 years and half already, now it's gone. But the bright side is I finally have the desire to buy a new phone.


So after considering for quite a long time, I bought a Nexus. I was initially considering between Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and Nexus. I really wanted to buy S3 at first, as it's a very recent model, but I guess the price of around 2k just put me off in the end. After much consideration, I decided that the prices of phones will surely drop in the future, so there's no point in buying the best phone out there. So with 1k++, I bought the phone above last Wednesday.


This being the first ever smartphone I ever owned, you can imagine how addictive it was for me in the past week. It's amazing how many things you can do with it, once you installed all the apps that you want. I just couldn't get my hands off it, and with all my syllabus cramming up, I was quickly behind pace in terms of my studies. So now, I'm controlling myself not to touch it too much daily, haha. Discipline! Control! >.<

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Four years is indeed long enough in owning a phone. Well, it looks like it’s really meant for you to have a new phone already. :) And I understand what you’re going through! Haha. When you have a new phone, you just can’t stop exploring what it has to offer. Anyway, make sure to monitor your battery life. Switching off unused networks and services (Bluetooth and GPS) when you’re not using them would really make a big difference.

    Darryl Housand

    ReplyDelete