Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life lacking of motivation and interests right now

I've been home in Sibu for almost a week now, and life's starting to get really boring. Just so you know, I'll be staying in Sibu for exactly one month for my semester break. Though coming back started out quite interestingly as the day I came back on was Dumpling Festival, and I get to go out with many frens who happen to be in Sibu now, it's starting to get really boring. It's cuz my best fren, Sing Kiet had since went off to Australia for vacation, and another guy is going back to KL soon this weekend, leaving me as the only guy left alone in Sibu with all the others being girls! T.T

Well, that's not just it. I'm starting to find it hard to recognize motivations and interests in my life. Being in holiday, I do not know what I should do at all. I don't chat with anyone consistently these days, as no one is so close to me anymore other than SK. My phone never rings anymore as no one would text me to chat with me, and vice versa. I'm not motivated to read anything at all too, be it academically related or not. Being out of motivations and interests, means I'm running out of ideas to blog as well!

The only things that I'm doing nowadays are watching movies and sleep. Well, maybe I should just hope to get back to uni asap, but the thought of leaving my hometown is just as bad as well, sigh. At least last time I still had someone to be emo about, but now not even close to one! That's how forever alone I am at the moment -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment